Thursday, June 2, 2011

Moving in phases

So I am 100% moved out of Northridge.  I am technically speaking, homeless at the moment.  I'm sleeping on Holly and Kyle's sofa sleeper for the next two weeks until we get the keys to our new place in San Marcos.  I'm so happy to be out of the Valley...I am just not a good fit for that area, I never felt at home there.  I know it's definitely not where I am meant to be long-term and I'm so happy to have moved on!  I'm excited to see what this new adventure will hold for me, Pat, Holly and Kyle.  Things will be so drastically different, and there are endless possibilities ahead of us.  I'm anxious to start being a student full-time again and focus on improving myself.  I hope I meet souls better attuned to the spiritual/imaginative/loving/free-spirited leanings of my own soul...I hope I find family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment